|Chicken Breast||200 gm|
|Onion Chops||50 gm|
|Brandy or Red Wine||10 ml|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|Thyme + Rosemary||Few|
|Sour Cream||100 ml|
|Worcestershire Sauce||Few ml|
Method Of Preparation of Chicken Stroganoff
- Cut the chicken breast in finger shapers
- Heat the oil, sautee garlic and onion and rosemary.
- Now add the chicken.
- Wipe the mushroom with a damp cloth and slice it,
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter and add 2 tbsp of olive oil in the pan
- Now, add the onion to the pan and cook till it becomes soft
- Add mushroom and cook for 5 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to season
- Add brandy and bring it to the boil
- Now, lower the flame and cook for 5 minutes, add the tomato paste and stock, simmer it for 5 minutes.
- After all, that, dip the chicken into the mushroom pan and add the sour cream and Worcester sauce, simmer gently for 5 minutes
- Now, put the pre-made rice in the plate
- Add the chicken stroganoff and garnish with parsley