|Bouquet Garni||200 gm|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|Fresh Cream||200 ml|
|Chopped parsley||for garnishing|
Method of preparation of Pumpkin Puree Soup
- Peel the pumpkin and cut them into small pieces.
- Cook the pumpkin pieces in olive oil with vegetable stock.
- Add chopped onion, garlic, pepper and rosemary in the pumpkin and bring it to boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes to become soft.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Garnish the top of soup with fresh cream and chopped parsley before it is served.