|Chicken Breast||350 gm|
|Olive Oil||25 ml|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|Worcestershire sauce||to taste|
Method of Preparation of Grilled Chicken
- Marinate the boneless chicken slice with olive oil, pepper, and salt, let it rest
- Heat the grill pan and grill the chicken until it appears brownish in color.
Method of Preparation of Mushroom Sauce
- Heat the oil and put butter in a frying pan and add the onion then cooked a few minutes.
- Add the garlic and then cook for 1-2 minutes and then add mushroom then cook for 4-5minutes.
- After mushroom is cooked, it becomes soft, then add the wine.
- Stair in the cream and garnish with parsley and served it on the top of the grilled chicken.